We are currently seeking a talented Revit Trainee to join the dynamic and fast-paced team at Clearwater Norwich Ltd.
As a Revit trainee working within Building Information Management (BIM), you will be training to work initially in model set up, for example, creating views, sheets and legends. You will also be placing and coordinating all electrical services i.e. Small Power, Lighting, Fire Alarm & Security. When you have shown proficiency with electrical services, you will begin to learn how to draw mechanical and coordinate other services and learn how each service is installed in real-world applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be required to:
• gain a good understanding of Revit commands and general commands including Visibility & Graphics overrides, view templates, View Ranges & General Properties
• understand drawings and place fixtures and fittings within a 3D Coordinated model competently from just a drawing
• create sheeted drawings and tag fixtures and fittings placed within 3D ready to be sent to the client.
• Completion of a basic or more advanced Revit course would be beneficial.
• an all-round working knowledge of software programmes.
• Ability to work using initiative and staying under control when under tight deadlines.
• Good communication skills are essential as well as being able to ask questions and listen to guidance from within the team.
• Candidates must have a high level of attention to detail and good communication skills.
• Minimum educational attainments:
• 5 GCSE’S including English, Maths.
• 2 A levels (A-C)
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: A-Level or equivalent (Required)
Location: Norwich NR4 (Preferred)